Hidden Desires.....

Friday, June 23, 2006

I am Charmed...

Hmm... Today nothing much, seeing as i Skipped school.... PLayed FFR for a bit, than o2 jam, than some other stupid games.... yadda yadda yadda..... Than i watch Charmed like mad.... And went liek lolz.... I remember one spell very clearly.. It's quite nice XD....

I am Light,
I am one too strong too fight,
Return to where the shadows dwell,
You cannot have this Halliwell,
Now go away and leave my sight,
And take away this Endless Night~~~
Kekeke, i like this one XD.... Anyways, i've got tagged by Samantha that i need to write 7 qualities i want in a bf/gf..... Hmm, its up to you to think whether i'm straight or gay, LOLZ.... jk jk, i'm straight =) XD..... Anyways, here goes...
7 Things I look for in a Girl....
  1. Not too materialistic or money minded....
  2. Understands other people and not being too demanding...
  3. Have at least one or two interest that we share....
  4. Optimistic and bright =)
  5. Not afraid to speak her mind when she is dissatisfied...
  6. Looks beautiful to me =) (Beauty lies within the eyes of the beholder...)
  7. Last but not least, authentic.... (meaning i dun wan a girl who keeps changing her personality when facing another person... I juz wan her to be, herself =)... )

Kekeke.... K i'm done for the night... I need to.... LISTEN TO MORE TECHNO SONGS RAWR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home