Hidden Desires.....

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Crummy day...

Ahh, a whole new day... Well guess wut, I practically forgotten to bring my entire day's worth of school books because i woke up late... Joy joy joy.... Anyways, today nothing really amusing happened, or remotely interesting... =(... OK fine, mayb bits and pieces of it like a new techno song that almost made me laugh my guts out REMIXED by lemuel XD.... Anyways, let me continue with the list....

TOP 3 GENTLEMANLY BEAU (based on my opinion)
  1. Nigel Teh (=P ZOMGNESS >.>"... )
  2. Lemuel Low
  3. Jin Huat

TOP 3 LADYLIKE BELLE (based on opinions my opinion as well)

  1. Violet Lee
  2. Samantha Low
  3. Soo Ern

Ok, that's all from today i guess, since nothing much to write....

P/S: I shall discontinue the list until someone asks me something thru the chat box XD... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home