Hidden Desires.....

Monday, June 19, 2006

School has really poor management...

Zzz.... Juz got up.... And the first thing i see on my msn after i get up, is Rabin telling me the debate title happens to be,

"this house believes that the internet inhibits human nature as a social behaviour"

ZOMG murder me please..... I don't even understand half of what the title is talking about... Seriously.... I'm so screwed in the intra-school debating championship... Lolz... Anyways, today was really sucky, mainly because it was suppose to be a holiday!!... Haiz, why why why Pn. Lee... Is one day too hard to give?..... And oh yea, i got back my sucky moral paper that almost made me fail, and the moral teacher starting to get annoying because she is still harping on us being rude to her... I mean, if you want an apology, you don't have to be so long winded right? Jeez, annoying me non-stop... And nigel even suggested to shout from the back of the class, "IT IS NOT WORTH IT" lolz... just to piss her off.. Anyways... Today..... Ughh.... Wut else happened.... NOthing much i guess... OK bye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home