Hidden Desires.....

Sunday, June 18, 2006

w00t! Money Matters...... $$

Hmm, today was really like, exciting because our school had a carnival.... It was too short though, they should've made it longer.... Anyways, let me talk about what my class did first... We did a Henna and Glitter Tatoo store, which rocked as we brought in loads of $$ and since the goal of the carnival was nothing but to generate $$, we pretty much succeeded in our objectives... Yeap, another successful shot from 3 Balau XD... Oh, 2 interesting things happened than... Firstly, i made a Perjanjian Shzen Yee-Neal Tan 2006... Syarat Perjanjian ialah....
  1. Neal and Shzen Yee will visit each others stall.
  2. Neal and Shzen Yee will buy something from each other stall.

Pretty lame huh XD... When it finished, she started complaining about me only spending 2 bucks on her store when she spend about 18 bucks on mine... Well, It's nothing personal, it's just business =D... Anyways, the second interesting thing was, I was the first BOY to actually take over a glittering station... Well, i only lasted 3 customer before Joanne came in. She saw my customer's "OMG WTF IS HE DOING TO MY HAND" look, and my "ERR, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I AM DOING. SERIOUSLY" look, and she bang the table and went, "Neal, You're fired!".... Lolz... oh well, least i tried XD... Oh, and somehow, i managed to drag Samantha and her cousin over to my stall... And i think she got much more than she bargained for, seeing that she sold me shitty cakes that tasted mouldy... XD... jkjk =D.... Anyways, there is one more thing i have to comment on the carnival... The Pricing.... I went to this satay shop because i was hungry, i haven't had breakfast yet and i ran all the way to school... This is what happened....

Me, Seller

Hmm, that smells good....

Yeap, it sure is. I know we're good, so come and buy some....

Oh I dunno, maybe i will... How much is one?

Oh, its cheap... 5 bucks for 5....

(Thinks to myself... ZOMG WTF?!)WUT?!.... You sure you got the pricing right pal?

Yeap... Don't be so cheap skate la... Buy some ler...

No ways man... U'll burn a hole in my pants... *walks off*

Well, basically thats what happened.. And i met about tons of other expensive crap the classes were selling... Anyways, thats all for the day.... Nightz people... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home