Hidden Desires.....

Saturday, June 17, 2006

w00t! Great things are inspired....

Today was really tiring. Let me start from the beggining though... First, i had to wake up at 6.30 on a SATURDAY MORNING, yes, just to follow my mother to the market so she can fetch me to school for scouts.... I think my mother had to roll me down the stairs to wake me up though XD.... anyways, we were having a XPDC 10km today, and to be frank, it was poorly managed and pretty shitty, but anyways, thats scouts XD...

About the XPDC, the only thing interesting is when the senior making the intructions directly translated SMK TAMAN SEA into english, hence the result was SMK SEA PARK.... We had to make a big u-turn, and we went liek, lol? @@" Other than that, the usualy squabbles between Justin Chan and our beloved map drawer Lerg Foong... Oh yea, i also remember Lerggy yelling at Justin from the other side of the road, "LAM PA"... I went liek, lol again... and there were many times when i felt like giving up but somehow, the maju badge was mystically hovering around in my mind, hence the title for my posting today XD....

wOOt! After that, came back and slept like a dead log, till about 6, than I went liek lol and went to photostat something for J.N.N.V.Z, and came back and bath... And i changed into the shirt J.N.N.V.Z gave to me for my birthday.... Frank opinion, if i had a muscular chest, it would look SOOOOO much better on me, because it was a little tight, but what to do, I'm fat... ._." Anyways, it look nice, and i loved it, not only because it looked nice, but because it was J.N.N.V.Z who bought it for me on my birthday, i am so touched~~ *sniffs sniffs*

After that we went to tuition, the usual lectures from my bm teacher for getting retarded marks for my BM, and he told us a racist sort of joke that was quite lame XD... But funny though... It went like this

Did you know each race had a kind of drum beat?
  1. Chinese drums were like, "Un Tung, Un Tung, Un Tung"
  2. Indian drums were like, "Ka Dang Ka Dang Un Tung, Ka Dang Ka Dang Un Tung"
  3. Malay drums were like, "Tak Un Tung, Tak Un Tung"

Lameness, is rising... Anyways thats all for now, cheers =D.. Tomorrow is da skewl carnival, wonder how much my class will make... *start counting fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home