Hidden Desires.....

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sh!t Happens....

Hmm, today is a new day.... Got up, went to school, gave my ideas to Kai Shen, found out they were all useless, made new ones, ask pn. daljit for help..... Ok, usual routine... Interesting stuff now.....

  • I went to the library to hand in the book marks, and for nuts... And who else should i bump into... But Samantha, Jun Wen, Jayshendra and Zafirah all looking well prepared for the debate ._.".... I seriously went like ZOMG THEY PREPARED?! NUUUUUU.... XD.... And anyways, i started getting real hyped up cause they look so SEMANGAT!! But it had its disadvantages... As in i started to act like an asshole in front of them, and i think they looked pissed... ._."... I dunno~~ XD... But i know Samantha is XD...

APPROXIMATELY 9 HRS LATER.........

  • I went to Cosmotots, tuition you know... And than while we were in the usual discussion, suddenly all hell broke lose when someone disagreed with someone in a chapter in Alice In Wonderland.... It was such a silly discussion, i laughed my organs out.. I mean, is there really a big difference between head up and head down? And Vishal tried to prove that he was correct by trying to stand on his head which made him look like a total dumb @ss... XD......ughh, retards XD... Anyways, lesson for the day? Never discuss a meaningful book with people who bicker alot...

Ok, I'm done for now ^^.... nitez you all =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home