Hidden Desires.....

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

FUN DAY!

Well today was kinda fun though haha... Went to school, before i left, meaning walking into the van, i turned around and yelled at my mother....

"MUM! IMMAGOING TO ONE U TODAY!"
*Mother gives me the STARE*
*I run off to the van XD*

Well, met Manda and Soo Ern, and than that is when i realised... OMG i did not bring any clothes to change. Crap, so anyways i had a FUN day in the library... Stock check, and Pn. Monica had handed me two librarians to be my "assistant wives" as she called it, and while i was having fun abusing them, suddenly two more girls and one more guy decided to help me. So guess what I did? Yes I "married" them all XD... Den after that I helped Pn. Magdelene scan her thumb, GEEZ it had about 100 viruses in it, and Pn. Monica was liek, LOL. After that she got some librarians to go buy Pizza hut with the free Personal Pizza vouchers, and she had like a ton of them. So they bought them back and we had like a mini feast in the library, so yea that was my breakfast and lunch.

After that, I hitched onto Manda's mother's car and went to her house as she and soo ern needed to wash up before we could liek, go to one u? Anyways, after using amanda's laptop for a while, which SUCKED... we went to One u :D... There, we had lunch... Mc D.. XD Well, I must say the Jr. Country Grilled Chicken Burger or whatever it is called was kinda healthy, and cheap... SO THAT IS WAD I AM GONNA EAT D:.... Anyways, after that, we began camwhoring with Soo Ern's new K750i... WAH :D... Den Joanne came, den we waited about 20 minutes for Samuel to turn up and treat soo ern lunch... But than again since she eaten, she just took starbucks... And Jun Yit and Wei Ee came along lolz... NOt Choo Wei Ee, some other Wei Ee, much darker thank you XD... After that we went to the arcade.... When our primary purpose of coming to One U is to accompany AMANDA to find a job lolz!! XDXD... Well i started out playing this weird err... Game hand thingy for the first time... It wasn't too bad you know XD... quite fun =).. AND I WAS SO GOOD IN IT FOR THE FIRST TIME LIEK LOL.... After that, i took the gals to the Para Para machine, and said... HEY LETS TRY THIS OUT =D...

Den first i started playing it... Ok fine i looked like an Aqua when i was playing it but at least i had fun ok? XD... After that, Joanne got interested, so i dragged her up the stage while soo ern went and RACE with her new boyfriend, err... SAMUEL :D.... den joanne started... playing ._."... Which made me err... freakin cha tou, but after that she started to get the hang of it... Manda tried the last round, and nearly made me faint cause she kept flinging her damn hands UP.... After shoo-ing her away, it was time for... SOO ERN! Ok first round was horrible for her, i had to push her away and play for her just so that she won't fail at first round, but anyways... After those other two gals left, she said... Ok, let me try again.. I must get it this time!! Than i was liek, Okay, but first you have gotta start standing in the middle... Than WOW! she did it! It was fantastic! XD.. And she had fun... After that, when they returned, i told them, hey watch me die off in PPP Hard Mode... they were liek LOL... than i began... Well, it was kinda... TIRING.. GEEZ I MEAN THE ARROWS WERE EVERYWHERE LOLZ... But i passed it, and it was liek WAO.... After that we fooled around, than i tried endless hard, and it almost killed me lolz... D:... Well i did passed the first three songs, but for the last one, i reached the end there before them annoying gila short bars started to fall everywhere....

Ok after that, we started to walk around, well we were in waffle world at first, Manda Joanne and me... where was Soo Ern? DATING I WOULD CALL IT :D.... After that the girls went and looked at some accesories shop and i was liek >.>".. this is boring... Den i went to hunt for the monitor filter... and almost getting conned into paying RM 100 when i could have bought it for, RM19.90 XD.... Oh yea we ditched soo ern along the way... After that we went home... XD... Too bad no pics for this outing D:... Not until Soo Ern send me a few in her phone XD... Well i guess that is it... PPP PWNZ :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home