Hidden Desires.....

Monday, September 04, 2006

A moment of Silence

A moment of silence everyone, to Steve Irwin the crocodile hunter who unfortunately passed away today... It was such an unexpected accident, but at least he passed away around beautiful animals... I think that would be his 2nd choice of how he wants to die 0.o"... moving on...

So the countdown begins... Trials are over, and we form 3's have an official "sabathical" of 30 days before all hell breaks lose.... oh well, i'm quite worried, because i achieved really dissapointing results for my trials so far... D:.... Well, if there is any time to put in effort, it is now... i plan to gain incredible momentum this 30 days, and my goal is to achieve straight A's.... D: anyways i've chosen my package, which is the Biology one.... I hope i qualify... i think i should be able too... anyways, that's all for now.... neeeeeeeed to study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home