Hidden Desires.....

Saturday, September 09, 2006

OMG LOLZ

Today, i have finally realised something... As I woke up depressed, and decided to take a shower @ 11 in the morning... I looked at the calender... AND MY GOD, it's only 23 DAYS AWAY FROM PMR... AHHHHH!!!!

So i decided to sketch out an intensive study plan to help boost my history, chinse and malay scores.... And maintain the rest as well.... Can't really explain... but anxiety is catching up on me... I mean i could seriously flunk PMR LEFT RIGHT CENTER.... D:.... Anyways, lets jsut hope i enter science stream... XD... PMR, J00 ARE GOING DOWN MAN!!! D:

And in other news, i got a specs, got emo yesterday night with retep... Anyways, it's a long story... AND i look horrible with the frameless shit.... D:... Guess frameless dun suit me... ?? D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home