Hidden Desires.....

Saturday, October 07, 2006

PMR GONE, 4EVA!!

Hmm... It has been a while since I have blogged, isn't it? XD..... Anyways, first thing's first....

PMR IS OVER FOR US FORM 3'S PEOPLE, FOREVER!
Haha, I've been longing for this day to end... Ok so fine let us take a look at my estimated results from PMR.....
PMR ESTIMATION WHITEBOARD
BM: B
BI: B
Maths: B
Science: B
Geo: B
Sej: B
KH: B
Chinese: C
THERE YOU HAVE IT! M3H UBER L337 T3H PWNZZOR PMR SCORING SKILLS >.>"...
Ok fine so i practically screwed most of the tests up.... Well nevermind, so long as my trials (which i did not do so well either) gets my into science stream, PURE i meant, not sub... Cause SUB is rubbish... Anyways, so long as it gets my to where i wannabe, than i'm happy. BUt i'll be happier if i score straight A's for PMR yes yes? YOU HERE ME EXAMINERS? :D
Alright, so now the aftermath of PMR... I've got to list down my agenda of things to do... Now that PMR is over...
  1. Pass Phase 1 in O2 Jam.
  2. Visit 1 U as many times as possible.
  3. Get hooked up by Dance Dance Revolution.
  4. Lose some weight. OK fine maybe ALOT of weight. (REALLY REALLY.)
  5. Ask my crush out.

Ahhahahahaha........... THere you have it, my uber l337 t3h pwnzzor list XDXD... I might have a few things to add in but anyways >.>"..... Haha, I might just add on from time to time... OH WAIT...

6. Get Maju, or if possible, Jaya by this holidays.

Ok, err... So the aftermath of PMR... It was kinda, cold.... silent.... creepy.... WHY? COZ PN. SHALALALALAWATI WILL SKEW US IF WE MAKE NOISE D:.... So i decided to release the euphorium in my house...

I screamed!

I yelled!

I went online!

I got pinched by Samantha and Mun Yee when i was in the library helping Pn. Monica disinfect Brontok!

I helped out to set a canopy!

I went to 1 U!

I met so many old friends in there!

I watch a freaking good movie there!

I had a great time!

I feel sick becoz of the screwy haze!

I didn't feel like playing any games after that!

I got bored.....

I wanted PMR to start all over again....

I've got NOTHING TO DO OH PLEASE SOMEBODY GIMME SOMETHING TO DO! ANYTHING....

Alright than haha... Hmm... Went to a big house party yesterday, and half the house was filled with strangers ._.".... Owh well, wait did i mention they were GROWN UP strangers? This is the time where the siblings will stick together and just eat and watch TEEVEE.... >.>".. haha.... But it was fun! and i had fun, with a puppy XD.. *koffguetimmabuttseksuredoglaterlikeitolduonsmskoff* Well, I've also got the usb for my phone, which means i will be able to SNAP and upload to com... Let's just hope i will eventually find out how to operate it. XDXD.... Anyways, today is my Grandma's birthday, no idea how old she is but anyways....

GRANDMA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SEE YOU IN SEREMBAN IN 4 HOURS.

Owh well.... That's it for now i guess XDXD..... =3 cheers! AND NIGEL TEH REMEMBER TO BRING THE MAP.... OR I AM GONNA LIQUIDIZE URE BALLS IN THE BLENDER...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home