Hidden Desires.....

Friday, September 08, 2006

Disappointing results...

Well, i just recieved all of my trials results back.... And here they are...

RESULTS
Malay: B
English: A
History: B
Geography: A
Maths: A
Science: A
KH: A
Chinese: C

Sigh.... Good bye to my pure science stream.... T.T.... I'm really disappointed in my results.... Hopefully i can buck up in time to achieve straight A's for my pmr.... but no matter.... I juz love cheese XD

And i just managed to activate my GPRS yesterday... And i've been fooling around with it since than XD.... Coolio eh? XD Btw, my new phone no. is 012-6822718... Lolz, feel free to spam call me XD.... (no guarantees i will pick up though nyahahaha)

Okie, and lastly i would like to wish all J00 Exam takers for PMR and SPM Good Luck and Study Hard, And those UPSR finishers GOOD JOB D: Okie, that's it... bye D:

PS: Lawd retep, j00 needa chill D:... Angry ppl have loads of wrinkles XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home