Hidden Desires.....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Weird Dream

Ok, woke up... Than after that, everything started to get real fuzzy... Lolz... remembered entering library and hearing pn. monica praising me for an excellent job on entering the book information... Remembered the lessons... REmembered the smiley face i wore and walked around... Remembered the debate Legin, zhao, violet and joanne had during lunch, and i was on top of the fence peacefully eating... Remembered being trashed by justin chan in badminton... remembered singing the interactor song... blablalba... thats it? lolz... XDXD....

Anyways, let me talk about a really weird dream i had yesterday. I was in school meeting up with a few friends (i will not disclose their names...) ... Suddenly the background changed... i was at the train station with them, a self constructed train station...It looked like an office... We were supposedly "going out to a shopping mall." They than pushed me onto the train, and dropped me off at Pro Xtreme. Thats when everything started to go wrong... wrong... wrong... My friends suddenly pointed knives and guns towards me, and said that i had to die... Thankfully, i had Prue Halliwell's power of moving objects with my hand... I started to fend them off while running away... Really intense dream... I kept meeting people, and they kept turning against me... And the last person i saw before i "died" was my mother's back... she turned around, and it was another person.. he than shot my head and i woke up lolz... FREAKY EH?! lolz....

anyways, thats it.... =) Cheers! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home