Hidden Desires.....

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Boring Day....

Today? Uber Boring Nutz.... Woke up, breakfast... Slept.... Taekwondo.... Slept.... Dinner... Blogging... BUT TONIGHT! INTERESTING SHIETZ COMING MAN!!
THE WORLD CUP FINALS IS HERE

FRANCE VS ITALY
WHO WILL WIN?!
Gratz to Germany for making it 3 - 1... Actually it was really dumb... I woke up to see the first half, and fell asleep during the 2nd half cause there were ABSOLUTELY NO GOALS.... And suddenly, when i woke up in the morning, 3- 1 ._.".... Lolz, i heard portugal Own Goaled... But nevermind, thumbs up to them for making this far, they deserved that one goal... I think ._."? Ok, about the FINALS...lolz...... I will be rooting for France... Even though I think Italy might have a better chance of winning... GO ZIDANE! SHOW EM UR KICK! lolz.... Too bad my prediction of GERMANY VS FRANCE wasn't true... T.T"... Alright than... i better prepare myself for tonights match XD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home