Hidden Desires.....

Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm always watching her silently....

Today? Nothing much... Oh yea, i had my shift today... Ganti.. And i found out that Friday totally pwnz XD.... And another thing interesting thing, i'm not facing a, LIFE ALTERING DECISION... Listen to the story....

  1. There is a Maju Scout Hike on the 22nd of July that will last two days. I have to confirm whether or not i can go by tomorrow.
  2. However, even with my mother's consent, on the exact same day, the librarians will be having an Annual General Meeting. So now i'm in between two decision... I wanna go for both, but every decision has a cause effect kinda thing... So now i'm seriously confused to the dot... @@"....

Sigh... I really dunno wut to do.... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY... anyways.... That's it for today? Lolz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home