Hidden Desires.....

Friday, June 30, 2006

Finale of the 2006 MPS

Today was good.... Hectic, but good... XD Woke up this morning, reached school, entered the library for nutz.... Skipped PJ as i had a headache.... Skipped kh and maths as i was severely bored... Went to the library to watch Advent Children, met Li Wen, Chin Fei, Ka Wai, Chi Ming and Yew Long there watching... Haha, pn. yip kept chasing them away but they kept coming in.. In the end, she couldn't control the traffic, and Chin Fei, Ka Wai and Me managed to sneak in to watch XD.... Hahaha-ness... Ka Wai, who was watching it for the first time thought it was awesome XD... And me and Chin Fei kept talking about Tifa's unproportioned AHEM....And oh yea, an interesting thing happened after that...

  1. When i was walking back from the library during the end of maths, Siva called me and asked for my demerit book... Oh well, 10 marks gone because i didn't cut my hair... Fair enough... BUT... The screwy thing about the situation is that it so happens that an idioptic prefect named Jason Chia was at the scene of the arrest, hence he kept telling me that he'll protect my "secret" from my parents... I mean, do i really need to spell the words, "DUDE I DUN NEED UR HELP, F*** OFF" in front of his face? Annoying brat....

After that, i went and had a fabolous lunch sponsered by Yours Truly with Legin, Joanne and Violet.... And instead of listening to me about the 30 bucks budget, a few "side orders" came along >.>"..... Lolz... So costing a total amount of, err... RM30 + RM9 + RM4... = RM44 XD.... oh well, its juz 14 bucks overspent =P.... Than went to the library and i saw this really WEIRD poster... The title was POLLUTION LEADS TO DESTRUCTION and it was really uber weird @@"..... And it was seriously weird XD.... Anyways, after that Legin and Violet thought of an ingenious prank.... They took one of the Pizza boxes, sticked a paper and wrote, "You pig, other people's food also wanna steal." , and placed it outside the Library, wondered if anyone took it XD....

Ok, i wun be blogging for tomorrow... As i have a camp XD... haha... =P.... And its a miracle that i was able to stuff all my items in a bag... Haha... Hope i'll enjoy myself XD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home