Hidden Desires.....

Thursday, June 29, 2006

ZOMG BBQ-ed

ZOMG, i got BBQ-ed today... Today, Hari Terbuka, or also known as the "Neal gets his Ass Kicked by his mother" day, was one heck of a day ._."... As usual... Morning.. Just when i sat down to start KH, suddenly! Miss Grace pops out and said that pn. Monica summoned me to the library... Turned on Naruto, which turned out to be the lamest show in the week... I mean... It's like LOL when they cast spells.. Seriously damn lame... haha XD... but.... It was seriously damn lonely in the library... T.T".... usually its not like that >.>"... Than after reccess... It was my turn to die... My mother was the 4th, i think... Anwyays, teacher made sure my death came swift and painless... XD...

Well, after my mother took me home, i got my sej project tidied up and i went back to school.... AFter wandering around like a lone ranger for a while... i met li wen and we went t the bbm room... and than... WOW! Guess who i met there? The two geisha's Mameha and Hatsumomo... And they went and spelled wadeva man the wrong way.... PEEPS... ITS SPELT LIKE THIS....

wadeva man... DUH REMIXXX!
Anyways XD... Than i entered the room and they were screening Naruto.... It was liek.. PACKED.... >"<... so i just had to sit on the table to watch... Than the librarians started to chase ppl out... YAY! A seat for me.... I rushed over to the nearest one and than i tripped... And Gues WHO i bumped into? YEsh, none other than the last geisha, Pumpkin, AKA Sam... XD... Than as i got absorbed into the show... She started poking me to distract me XD... LAME... lolz.... Anyways, after that, all the librarians suddenly vanished.. leaving me all ALOOONEE in the library... T.T"... HOW CAN U ALL DO THIS TO MEEEE?!?! Than Xin Hui came and wanted to watch spirited away, so we watched it.. I got bored... Than i walked home as i was sleepy... SOrry Pn. Monica!! Lolz...
Gues thats it... Tomorrow would be Advent Children... I wonder how many people will watch it? XD... haha-ness lolz.... alright, thats it for today... Ciaoz peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home