Hidden Desires.....

Friday, July 14, 2006

LOL

Ok... Today was hari kerjaya... I helped out as man power... Aside that out, many colleges came... I learnt and discovered wut i might consider becoming... etc etc... Lolz. ok, after that, we had pizza.... And you know wut? I do believe that greedy people will get their punishments lolz... and it seriously happened today XD... Ok, i worked the whole day, carrying things, and doing stuff.. etc etc... And when the pizza came, i took 3 slices, which was quite ok... Than RS, MP, Hsien, Daniel helped out 3 periods, and they took aabt 1 /2 pieces... than... This FAT ASS Tham Yu Ming came along... He only helped out for about, 20 minutes, and he took 3 slices... BUT! Lolz, on his third slice, and when i was calling him a fat ass (oh i am such a hypocrite....) hsien lee's hand started to itch... Than he went like... "Ughh, i needa shake my hand.." and his hand started to go beserk... AND it hit the pizza tham yu ming was holding... the pizza dropped, and the bbq sauce on it went SPLAT on mr. tham's shirt... BWAHAHA! REALLY FUNNY MAN XD... You should have seen his expression... It was... Priceless... XDXD...

I got tagged by Miss Sammy.The tagged victim is to do the following:
  1. -state the awesome people they wanna meet
  2. -state things he/she can't live without
  3. -state the things he/she wish he/she could do
  4. -state things he/she wants
  5. -state songs that he/she thinks are awesome
  6. -state how he/she sees himself/herself in the next 10 years
  7. -state random facts about the tagged victim
  8. -state misconceptions + the fellas he/she wants to tag

Here we go... XD

  1. I wanna meet the "Awesome" president of the united states, who happens to be none other than the "great" g.w. bush... >.>".... First of all, when i meet him, i'll congratulate him on his stupidity, and follow up by pounding him up to smithereens... After that, i'll wrap him around in an "Anti-Bush banner" and set it on fire lolz... XD
  2. I cant live without my friends... They are my life XD... Seriously, because they help me and keep me company XD... Without any friends, i'd rather die...
  3. I wish i could be thin and have a nice sexy 6 packs and broad chest instead of a big flabby stomach... UGHH LIFE SUX! Other than that, i wish i could try out all sorts of extreme sports (bungee jumping, paragliding etc...) XD... X-treme sports FTW!!
  4. Hmm.. This list will take forever... A nokia 6111, an i pod, a laptop, my own room, my own toilet, my own computer, *KOFF(someone) KOFF*, a big house to live in, 500 maids to serve me, 10 butlers, 12 mercedez and 17 BMWs, good results, to treasure my family and friends forever etc etc... =)
  5. I think Pory Turn A is nice, and techno songs pwn... Some jap songs rock too XD
  6. Hmm, in 10 years time? Probably buried 10 feet underground where i am left forgotten to rot for eternity.... jkjk XD.... Probably working in a law firm, with a loving fiancee, and constantly keeping in touch with my friends, especially legin, teloiv, ennaoj, oahz new and eoz... XDXD
  7. Random Facts? RAWR! I LOVE CHEESE! lolz... I worship cheese in an altar i call the dining table, and that is where i show my respect to cheese by enjoying every single bit of it XD.... Oh, i used to be a BIG TIME cross dresser, until i stopped being retarded XD... And shuffling totally rulz! XD
  8. I tend to talk alot, and many people think i'm suited for a lawyer... but after today, i dun think so...

Ppl i wanna tag....

  • J.loh
  • Soo Ern
  • Amanda
  • Tze Xian
  • Ee lin
  • legin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home