Hidden Desires.....

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Catching up...

Ok, i shall do some quick catching up....
LIST OF EVENTS THAT HAPPENED RECENTLY
  1. MAJU HIKE ROCKS
  2. I'M ADDICT, I'M ADDICTED TO BLEACH
  3. SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW AJK PENGELASAN
  4. INTERACT, I OFFER MY SERVICES TO YOU...
  5. YEA HEBAT WON! BOO YA!!
  6. MY SOUL NOW BELONGS TO PN. MONICA
  7. HI-TEA OWNED! I LOVE YA PEEPS 4EVA!!
  8. I FREAKIN FINISHED MY LOG BOOK! w00t!!!

Haha, today i was damn happy.... Hi-Tea totally rocked! Lolz, everyone had like, alot of fun with the chocolate fountain XD.... haha, and EVERYONE kept cam whoring EVERYWHERE! XD.... I'll get some pictures on once i get them XD.... The food was marvellous, the people were friendly, it seemed so perfect that when i reached home, the horrible truth sank on me....

I HAVE NOT YET FINISHED MY HIKING LOG

Lolz, when i reached home, i needed to rush my retarded way through the list of things... ughh, i was seriously panting, and everyone kept saying i looked like a dead person... Obvious, i lack at least 15 hours of sleep.... Lolz, anyways... my log book thingy went on until the very moment i was outside sir Colin's house, which was about 10.30, before i finished it and handed it to him XD... RAWR! I AM DONE! BOHAHAHAHA

PS: I know i have not been active for a very long time haha... But wut to do, so busy XDXD... =D CHEEERS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home