Hidden Desires.....

Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Brand New Resolution

Ahahahahaha. Wellll, it has been a while since i've blogged properly. I'm doing this cause my mother is occupying the computer downstairs, so i'm using my sis's laptop. YES U HEARD THAT NOOBS. NEW LAPTOP CORE DUO DUNNO WHAT BULLSHIT LA. XD. Nvm the emo post down there. HEHE. Anyways, ok so basically i screwed EST up, which was a big disappointment, as it is liek, THE FIRST ENGLISH SUBJECT I GOT a B3. W00T. Lol... i just realized that u needed "ADDITIONAL INFO" which i have convienently forgotten. Anyways my percentage is less than satisfying, but at least i haven't failed anything. So now alot of current activities going on, like the MPS, and TAYLORS DEBATE. OMG WEI. I am liek so doomed, as we've got the downside on the motion. I hope we are able to scrape through this round. No wait, i need to be confident. WE WILL TRASH SEAFIELD. U HEARD THAT? :D.... D:

Okay err... so hw is liek usual, but i just can't stand a CERTAIN TEACHER WHO DECIDED THAT SHE SHOULD TAKE MARKS OFF MY EXAMS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME, AND TOLD ME THAT THERE IS SUCH A STUPID THING CALLED TEACHER'S DISCRESSION WHEN THEY MINUS MARKS. Well.... whatever. you wanna minus my marks? Go ahead. FAILED ME. FOR ALL I CARE. WHY? CAUSE I KNOW I GOT AN A, AND URE JUST TRYING TO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE. IN FACT U KNOW WHAT? I WILL PURPOSELY FAIL YOUR SUBJECT NEXT TERM, AND THAN I JUST TELL MY MotHER I HAVE A CRUMMY TEACHER AND THATS WHY I FAILED. BOOOO D:. k thx XD

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home