Hidden Desires.....

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

BLA

Ok, so finally i managed to persuade myself to get my lazy arse up to update my blog, and at the same time respond the tags i've received by violet and loh.

Ok, 6 weird things about myself?
  1. Err... I love cheese so much i sometimes call myself a cheesexual. LOL
  2. i constantly have extremely temperemental mood swings, which could result me in being happy one sec, pissed off the next XD
  3. I don't dare to hit girls. at least those that are to me lol
  4. Umm, i'm the noisest librarian alive, yet i think i'm one of the better workers in there HEHE
  5. Debating is my passion. i love picking a verbal argument with anyone.
  6. i love cracking my head to think of weird things that are writtable in my blog

ok, 6 ppl i tag? UMMM

  • manda
  • soo ern
  • my sister
  • samantha
  • mun yee
  • kaili

=D. k so that's it? Oh yea umm a little update on my boring and oh so miserable life... lemme summarise them....

  • Add Maths > Mod Maths. (for now.)
  • Chemistry pwn bio which pwnz physics :D
  • i'm starting to appreciate english. and despise malay
  • i might be getting an F9 for my first bm paper.
  • And I've made it into the Wira Team for debating!! :D

K, that's abt it. bai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home